Privacy & Confidentiality Policy
Copyright © 2018.
Registered in the UK & Canada for work and Bondable. Privacy and Confidentiality Assured.
Client’s personal and business information kept in accordance to the UK & Canada’s collection and storing of Personal Information Guidelines and Government Regulations. ICO.ORG.UK
The following are principles that govern the collection, use and disclosure of our customers’ personal information:
If you are Meesa Nagra customer, we collect basic information about you. We understand that this information is private, which is why we collect personal information only for the following purposes:
• To establish and maintain a responsible commercial relationship with you and to provide ongoing service. For example, when you apply for service, we collect information that allows us to confirm your identity so that we can accurately bill and collect for the products and services that you receive from us. We may collect credit card or bank account information, if you prefer the convenience of pre-authorized payment for services.
• To understand your needs and preferences. We maintain a record of the products and services you receive from us, and we may ask for additional information so that we can serve you better. For example, we will ask for your e-mail address, if you wish to pay your bills electronically.
There is a variety of circumstances where we may need to disclose some personal information about our customers. Examples:
• We may disclose a customer’s personal information to a person who, in the reasonable judgement of Meesa nagra, is seeking the information as an agent of the customer. For example, we may provide information about a customer’s account to the customer’s legal representative if we are satisfied that that individual is requesting the information on behalf of the customer.
• Customer information may be shared among Meesa nagra divisions to help us serve our customers better and to provide them with services from different parts of our organization.
• We may disclose a customer’s personal information to:
o a company or individual employed by Meesa nagra to perform functions on its behalf, such as research or data processing.
Any such disclosure of a customer’s personal information outside of Meesa nagra is made on a confidential basis with the information to be used only for the purpose for which it was disclosed.
• We may disclose a customer’s personal information to a credit reporting agency.
• We may disclose a customer’s personal information to a public authority or agent of a public authority, if in the reasonable judgement of Meesa nagra, it appears that there is imminent danger to life or property which could be avoided or minimized by disclosure of the information.
• In conjunction with special offers or programs, we may disclose customers’ personal information to our program partners, or to third-party agents responsible for administering such offers or programs. Any such disclosure is made on a confidential basis with the customer’s express consent.
• To develop, enhance market or provide products and services. For example, we look at how our customers use our products and services, so that we can understand how to improve them. From time to time, we may review and analyse your use of our products and services to help us provide better product recommendations and special offers that we think will interest you.
In order to protect your personal information and your right to privacy, Meesa nagra:
• will not collect, use or disclose your personal information for any purpose other than those identified above, except with your consent;
• will protect your personal information with appropriate security safeguards;
• will protect the confidentiality of your personal information when dealing with other companies;
• will strive to keep your personal information as accurate and up-to-date as is necessary for the purposes identified above; and
• will honour any request you may make for access to your personal information.
We would like to have your consent to continue to collect, use and disclose your personal information for the purposes identified above. However, you do have choices and can refuse or withdraw your consent as follows:
• You may have your name removed from our telephone, mail or e-mail marketing lists. We use these lists to inform you of relevant products, services and special offers that may be of benefit to you.
• You may refuse to provide personal information to us. You may also withdraw your consent at any time, subject to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice. However, in either case, this may limit our ability to serve you.
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, please feel free to contact us. Otherwise, we will assume that we have your consent to continue to collect, use and disclose your personal information for the purposes identified above.